Thursday, July 27, 2006

Toilet training is hard!

Another day with no luck at all. In fact, she hasn't peed in the potty since this weekend. Today she wore just panties a few times, but went into a pull-up when we went out and went to the park and peed at those times. This evening, I was out watering flowers while daddy stayed inside with her and yep, she peed all over the carpet. He is yelling, she is balling, and I am cleaning....not fair. Her new thing is to sit on the potty for 10 min and then as soon as you put the panties or pull-ups on, she pees. This is stressful and frustrating. I bought her a little crown to wear while she sits on her "thrown", but she just plays with it. I guess tomorrow will be another day of wet panties and a crying mommy. I am so tempted to throw in the towel and wait another month, but I am worried that she is getting older and more strong-willed! Ugghhh....

No comments: