Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Will she ever be toliet trained?

I feel like I have been trying to get her to use the potty forever. She will be 3 in just about 2 months. Today, I put real panties on her and those plastic like covers. Within 2 minutes she was wet. So, I got another pair of panties and another cover up. Made her sit on the potty every 30 minutes or so. She stayed dry for 3 hours! I was excited. I thought...this is going to work... NOPE! 2 minutes after her last unsuccessful attempt, she wet herself and told me. I don't know what to do. I put a regular diaper on her. Said some things I probably shouldn't have and cried for a little while. I tried to talk to her seriously...has anyone tried this with a 2 year old? She kept smiling and laughing and playing and I got more mad and frustrated. So, what is the secret in potty training? How is it that there are no kids in diapers in kindergarten? I think mine will go to the prom in a diaper. :(

No comments: