Saturday, March 14, 2009

Busy!

Wow, how time flies. We have been very busy here. I recenlty accepted another part time job in the tourism industry. So I now have 2 part time jobs and i am still homeschooling and sewing. Never a dull moment. I took the kids to Colonial Willamsburg, Jamestown and Yorktown last week and they had a great time. We stayed with my MIL while dh stayed home and went to work. No days off for him yet. :( We missed him and it was the first time I have been away from him for so many days, and i hated it.

The weather is starting to change, and I am ready for start planting veggies. I want to start a whole new veggie garden this year and I am going to invest in new dirt for the garden. I plan to build it up so it will grow better. Once it stops raining I hope to get it all started!

No comments: